Friday, May 11, 2007

I finally got my head together and my body is falling apart

Thats the thought of the day!!

Well today (like all week) my clients decided to honor me with another 12 hour work day for my birthday, although today they were extra thoughtful and ganged up on me so I would be working 7 "items" at once. I did get a break at one point to listen to the East Coast Fam sing Happy B-day, it was sweet but I will say the Von Trapp Family has nothing to worry about in terms of competition. The kids celebrated the day also by eating a cake.... hmmm wonder how much that had to do with me and not just an excuse to eat cake

That said when I FINALLY did get home I was greeted by the Mrs. who showered me with gifts including a cool DVD called Celtic Women, which is from the Concert in Dublin. Kind of like an Irish female version of the 3 Tenors and MUCH better looking. Also received a nice gift from the West Coast Fam.

Then she made me a great Cornbeef and cabbage dinner which besides being Devinnnnne was much needed as it was all I had to eat all day

And then for the dessert.......


Now while this looks like an ordinary chocolate cake its not......



Its a huge Chocolate donut, she said "good cop big donut, bad cop no donut" guess I was a good cop today

2 comments:

Ishmael said...

Happy B-Day! You've accomplished so much in your (me counting candles...) eight years! You should be proud. Or did those candles represent dog years?

Cheeseburger In Paradise said...

well if dog years equal ten thats about how I feel right now, but thanks