Monday, May 14, 2007

Worst Red Sox Fan ever

The other day talking with my Bro he said hey I have 4 tickets to the Red Sox v Yankees game, right behind home plate!!!!!, and I should come back for the game!!!!! at Fenway Park!!!!!. Now normally I would have dropped everything and plotted hard and long how to convince the Mrs. that I had to leave on a Top Secret Mission that was paramount to the security of the Nation and I couldn't talk about it. Well being practical I mentioned the tickets to the Mrs. and an argument ensued, now not the argument that you would expect. My position was "no we can't afford for me to go back just for a baseball game " and her position was "no.... there is nothing more important in this world then seeing the Sox whoop the Spankees at Fenway right behind home plate.


Hence I'm the worst Red Sox fan ever and this picture will just stay a fantasy in my head...


No comments: