Monday, June 4, 2007

Evel Knievel and the Extra Pizza

Last night Justin and Jen came by for dinner and as usual the Mrs. made an awesome dinner for all




Seared chicken breast topped with homemade pesto on a bed of spicy greens (from the greenhouse at work!) and tomato-glazed cheese ravioli with homemade wild mushroom cream sauce (including oyster, black ear, and cauliflower mushrooms, as well as morels, shitakes, boletes, and just plain ol' button mushrooms). YUM!










Justin came rolling in looking all bad ass on his electric blue scooter (ok I made up the bad ass part)













Justin was impressed on the ride over by the overly friendly people that passed him and gave a smile...almost a whimsical laugh... almost a belly laugh... almost a HEY WAIT










I can just imagine what he dreamt about last night






On a side note my promotion (meaning I can afford an extra pizza from Pizza Hut @ $35.) became official on Friday. I'm now a chief but with only one indian











The Commanding Officer of the Coast Guard Base did the honors by presenting me the certificate from the Big guy in DC
















Another atta boy and congrats letter from the Master Chief Petty Officer of the Coast Guard (another Big Guy in DC)










3 comments:

Ishmael said...

Where to start, where to start....

Justin is a wild man on that thing. He passed me on the road doing a wheelie, his pipe blasting flames.

Congrats on the promotion! By the way, your diet is really working! You're getting so narrow. Almost wasting away.

Cheeseburger In Paradise said...

Thanks and its hard losing wait when I eat meals like this all the time

Cheeseburger In Paradise said...

wait = weight