Wednesday, June 20, 2007

There Really is a Red Sox Nation

I watched the RS v Braves game today on TV and noticed some interesting things... the first thing was in the opening inning J.D. Drew hits a home run and the crowd cheered, as they did for the other 4 home runs of the day and second in the bottom of the 9th the crowd was cheering (and audible enough for me to hear) LETS GO RED SOX. Okay so you expect this from the home town crowd and there is a lot of pride and energy at a home game. Problem is this game was played in ATLANTA not Fenway????? Only thing I can think of is that the crowd thinks its 55 years ago when the Boston Braves played and they are substituting Red Sox for Braves or it could just be that the Red Sox Nation is truley that "a nation"

Either way I'm happy 2 out of 3 from the Braves, still in first place in the MLB, and the Spankees lost again

No comments: