Sunday, June 10, 2007
Waking up in a strange place.....
Now with that statement alone I'm sure most of you said "oh crap I've been there" For me it was waking up this morning around 5:30 and having this strange bright red object beaming in my window. I said to myself...self, this can't be rainy cloudy Kodiak, you must be dead and ready to meet your maker even though you haven't atoned for the 18 full toilet paper rolls of sins you wrote down. Oh crap I'm screwed!! After a few seconds to adjust my eyes to this strange brightness I realized I was still in Kodiak and indeed the sun was shining and everything is good, there is a God and he is happy with Kodiak for at least a day. The rolls of TP are back in the closet along side my Ark blueprints.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment