Japhy on yesterday's hike, he was so hot by the time we got to the top at one point his ears flipped back and got stuck to his fur. Today the Mrs. went on another 5 mile hike around Termination Point with him and one of her friends, so after 3 days of hiking I don't expect him to move from the couch till next Friday
Justin with a kind of devious look on his face after he just cooked some crab for last nights sushi feed
Jay, Silent Bob and Nick showing how talented they are by being able to hold up a beer bottle and turn their heads left at the same time. Of course this was nothing compared to Sir Jay-A-Lot's rendition of "Baby Got Back" (he really knows all the words, I was impressed and confused, confused as to why he knows all the words)
The Mrs. watering the garden, which she has rarely had to do so far. Everything is coming up nicely so its just a matter of time before we are finally going to have fresh veggies. When you live on an island so far from everything one of the sacrifices is the lack of fresh produce, usually by the time it gets here and you buy it it usually on the downward side of tasting "fresh"
Speaking of the garden, when we pulled in there was this little guy standing around grazing and unimpressed with us. He stood around for awhile posing for me
Just the neighbors this morning across the street.
Jen sneaking away from the masses to enjoy a little smoke of the pipe. Both are avid pipe smokers and I think they have his and hers matching pipes that go with their matching bathrobes
After the sushi and Saki the gang enjoyed a little Japanese Plum wine for dessert.
Jay, Silent Bob and Justin were having a discussion on the cultural differences between Russian and American women so they did a little Internet research on the subject. Based on the expression on Jay and Justin's faces the Russian women have more flexibility of course I don't know if www.russianwomengonewild.com should be a trusted research source
1 comment:
I know all the words to "Baby Got Back" because I like big butts and I cannot lie;
You other brothers can't deny
that what a girl walks in with an itty-bitty waist and a round thing in your face you get sprung;
want to pull up front
because you notice that butt is stuffed
deep in the jeans she wearin'
I'm hooked and I can't stop starrin'
Ohh baby ....
Post a Comment