Tuesday, June 12, 2007

How I used to roll

I was bored tonight and started playing around with some old photos and digitized them. With Jimmy Buffet in the background I figure I would post these. Here are some of my old rides from back in the day...






My first vehicle with the State (now I'm dating myself) If my fading brain cells are right this was a 1985 Ford Crown Vic. Looks like an antique now but this baby with the Police package engine could fly













Here I am cruising Narragansett Bay in our 17' patrol boat. These babies were way over powered with a 175hp Yamaha. They did about 60MPH or 52knots for any of you salty types













One of our 25' patrol boats, another overpowered boat with twin 250hp Yamahas














The last boat I ran before retiring, Patrol Boat Osprey



























Another one of me keeping most of the boat out of the water. (know wonder my back always hurts)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thought the Mrs. may find this interesting:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19195624/?GT1=10056